My Responsibilities Included:
- Interpreting project documents and direct conversations for western volunteers from Khmer to English and from English to Khmer for Cambodian rural and urban audiences.
- Interpreting for HIV/ AID patient and Health conference.
- Prepared yearly budget plan and divided into monthly.
- Requested and settled budget expenses monthly.
- Write monthly report and quarterly report
- Getting the supplies
- Contextualize training material together with the rest of the team if needed:
- Read and make sure you understand and know the material well
- Collect already existing materials in the area of child rights/protection, parenting and so on
- Be able to adjust the basic child rights training material in the light of each NGO/CSO and government school’s needs
- Update training outline/manual for the target NGOs/CSOs and government school
- Provides training to target NGOs/CSOs and government school in Takeo and Pursat province on Child Rights/Protection and Parenting Skills
- Coaches and mentors the target NGOs/CSOs and government school in Takeo and Pursat province, and collect lessons learned
- Build networking and cooperation between the target NGOs/CSOs and government school in the target areas with other target groups such CCCP, CPC, etc o Mentorship and follow up of the target group:
- Support each NGO/CSO and government school to implement their knowledge in their NGO/CSO, government school, family and community
- Help them to apply what they learned during the training
- Evaluate according to the follow up questionnaire that are in line with the project Logframe
- Build the connection and cooperation between the NGOs/CSOs and government school in Takeo and Pursat province with other target groups such as CCCP, CPC, etc
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E):
- Monitor all work done, review this and keep good documentation of the work done as well as the results and what should be continued or done differently in the future
- Communicate with the VOTC staff responsible for coordinating M&E about monitoring and evaluation needs
- Take part in periodic need assessments: 1) in relation to the role and responsibilities and 2) with the communities with which this role interacts
- Participate in relevant M&E training and/or learning activities o Proposal, Strategic Plans and Logframe:
- Play an active part of the projects yearly planning o Make sure to imple
Freelancer type required for this project
Project Completion deadline
January 15, 2017