- Successful completion of the Telework and Telecommuting provided by Technical College System of Georgia (TCSG). 6 May 2020
- Successful completion of the Workplace diversity provided by Technical College System of Georgia (TCSG). 3 May 2020
- Has successful completion of Child Development Associate (CDA) Council for Professional Recognition,Georgia 2019
- Assistant/ Lead Teacher 2019- present at Appletree Learning Center and Academy.
- Translator/Interpreter/Tutor- from English to Khmer,Interpret for visitors, missionary, translate on Child Rights, trauma, and Medical term, business, NGO policy and logframe, Dr Team to Cambodia here in USA.
- Successful completion of THE ADULT EDUCATION ENGLISH LANGUAGE ( GEORGIA PIEDMONT TECHNICAL COLLEGE) 12 Feb- 4 th December 2018
- Bachelor in Education at Cambodian Mekong University (CMU) 2009-2015
- Diploma in Ministry at Wesleyan Bible Institute 2005-2007
- Has attended and successfully participated in the Conference, Regional Program for Child Rights Advocacy and Training Trauma Counseling Chiang Mai, Thailand 2017 o International conference Children and Family provided by ICCF team 2016
- Participatory Method Community of Practice Gathering provided by International Partner in Language Development, Malaysia 2012
- Dormitory Manager at Khmer Community Association for 5 years
- Training Coordinator at International Cooperation Cambodia Org. for 7years.
- Assistant Pastor for 2 years.
- Outstanding Completion ; Leadership Training Course
- Workshop Speaker/ Cambodian Représentative: SHARED ABOUT THE EXPERIENCES OF CAMBODIAN CHURCHES on a gathering about Transforming Women into the Image of God of Love CAMBODIAN CHURCHES on a gathering about Transforminng Women into the Image of God of Love Unveiled Christian Organization Michigan, North Carolina, Florida (October 2014)
Freelancer type required for this project
Project Completion deadline
January 1, 1970